The Food Court at the Marketplace Hosts Weekend Event for Children of All Ages
Trinidad, Colo., Dec. 6, 2022 – The Marketplace announces its inaugural Pictures with the Grinch event to celebrate local families and the holiday spirit. The public is invited to visit the Marketplace on December 10 and 11, between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. for children to meet the Grinch and receive a special gift.
Attendees are encouraged to shop the various Marketplace food vendors, who will be offering festive menu items for purchase or discounts on both days. Participating food establishments include AlMack’s Kitchen, Trinidad Roasting CO., M2 Café and Deli, Free Duh Greens!, Trinidad Waffle Company and 3 Sisters Frybread.
Who: Food Court at the Marketplace
When: December 10 and 11, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: 326 N. Commercial Street, Trinidad CO, 81082
What: Pictures with the Grinch; free gifts provided to children; children must be accompanied by an adult.
How: Open to the public and free to attend; no registration is necessary.
MARKETPLACE VENDOR EVENT ITEMS OR DISCOUNTS
- Treats for sale
- AlMack’s: Holiday-themed treats
- Trinidad Roasting CO: Hot cocoa, popcorn and donuts
- 3 Sisters Frybread: Decorated rice crispy treats
- Trinidad Waffle Company: Festive waffles on a stick
- M2 Café and Deli: 50% off appetizers
- Free Duh Greens!: Buy one, get one 50% off on all drinks in all sizes
For more information, visit our Facebook or call at 719.859.4386.